Vendor/Exhibitor Rules & Regulations:
1. Exhibitors must not deviate from the product / information described in their application.
2. No oversized, unmanageable exhibits. Please stay within your assigned site, including back stock.
3. Vendor / Exhibitor displays must be staffed at all times by at least one adult. No children under 18 should be left unattended.
4. All displays, tents, tables, exhibits, etc. MUST be a minimum of 6’ off of sidewalks. The line will be marked for you.
5. You will be required to make any adjustments to your display space if requested to do so.
6. All exhibits must be set up and ready for business by 12:00 Noon on Friday.
7. Absolutely NO VEHICLES ALLOWED in the Park. You must park in designated parking areas
ONLY and be capable of moving items in by cart or carriers.
8. No pets are allowed in the park during events.
9. No smoking is allowed in the park.
10. No soliciting is allowed outside of your booth area.
11. Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning up their area before leaving on Sunday evening.
12. No water, food, or beverage may be sold OR given away free from your booth.
13. No adult-oriented merchandise with sexual connotations or merchandise that could be considered drug paraphernalia will be allowed.
14. Vendors / Exhibitors are not entitled to complimentary food or drink from the Clambake booths.
15. Valuables should not be left unattended. The Sebastian Clambake Foundation does not assume
responsibility or liability for theft, damage, or other loss of vendors’ property and/or possessions.
16. No refunds will be issued due to bad weather or acts of nature.
17. Any Vendor / Exhibitor violating any of these rules and regulations will be required to leave
without refund of entry fee.
18. You will be notified of your booth space prior to October 15, 2018.. There will be
ABSOLUTELY NO changes to location if you are not satisfied with your designated site, and
there will be no refund of your registration fee.